Monday, December 28, 2009

I was dressed embarrassment. I was dressed in wine. If you had a part of me, will you take you're time?

Beautiful boy, horrid shirt. Fashion tip: Never wear a torn shirt! If it has a remedy then scurry on and sew your little heart out, but if it has no fix, throw it out!! Nothing looks worse than a horrible tear on your clothes. One of my personal worst pet peeves, but I will forgive him and overlook that small hole because I absolutely adore his music. Now, On to the music!





This is a beautiful song that I happen to enjoy very very much by Sufjan Stevens titled For the windows in paradise, for the fatherless in Ypsilanti. Wondrous lyrics, magnificent sound. For all you folk lovers out there, this is a real treasure.


xoxo
Amely

1 comment:

Mayra said...

Sufjan is the love of my life.