Thursday, January 28, 2010

Closer than ever


My painting is almost done! It looks better than I expected. Today, after coming come from school and work, I started painting; It's been about five hours. FIVE STRAIGHT HOURS! My mind was set. I'm so pleased; I'm so relieved; I'm so happy! Troubles are around the corner though, closer than you think. I'm dealing with it; trying to help and offering whatever I can. Anyway, songs are almost finished, rehearsals are taking off, characters are taking shape, photo shoots are on their way, and My boss is a pervert. Oh, did I forget to mention I aced my last two tests and that I'm not bleaching hair? Well, that too. I've had a pretty hectic week, and I've done everything on my list. I need this weekend so bad. It's gonna feel great. I have plans, I have things I'd like to say. It's coming; Changes will be made.


xoxo
Amely

No comments: