Saturday, January 2, 2010

Warrior Princess; 1st.




These are my beautiful over-the-knee black warrior princess leather boots I mentioned earlier. Can we just appreciate the good looks of these boots for just one second? These boots are to die for, I fully adore them. They're so comfortable and such a great statement piece. They add the perfect edge to any outfit, but if worn wrong they have the potential to cause a bit of distraught. They can make or break an outfit, this is why I LOVE them. I love rough pieces, they're truly the best to get away with. I paired them with some light shimmery black tights, thigh-high black knitted socks, a gray sweater mini dress, an over-sized black vintage sweater with a gold detail (courtesy of my grandmother's closet), and of course, the ever present slouchy beanie, perfect for any bad hair day. Simple, comfortable; Love it.


xoxo
Amely

No comments: