Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Speak what you feel not what you ought to say"




I decided to delete a couple of posts a while ago, I'm not sure why exactly. I just felt the urge to hide everything again. It's not because I'm ashamed of anything, it's really not that. I'm glad I've gone through everything I have, it's made me who I am and has taught me a great deal to be honest. I wouldn't have it anything other way. The reality and simple explanation is that things have happened and they will and that's the fact we must face. That's the way things are and you can't let them stop you because after all what we have is here and now and tomorrow has the potential to give us everything we've ever wanted. We have to take the reigns and grab that big bull by the horns, enjoy the ride and never look back. There is no guidelines and the choices are ours. That's what I truly feel.

No comments: