Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LOVE. 2010


Here are some pictures of the LOVE. 2010 Art Show. I cannot say this enough, I LOVED THIS SHOW. It's amazing and so full of passion. It's expressive and vivid, it captures colors and light, life and love. I am so proud to be part of such a beautiful show. I LOVE LOVE.2010



I had such a fun time being part of this wonderful compilation of beautiful art by amazingly talented people. I will continue learning the craft, and hopefully be part of more art expositions in the near future. The LOVE.2010 Art Gallery is still up for viewing. It is located at the Laredo Center For The Arts and will be up for a few more weeks. Take it from me, the pieces are outstanding to experience in person and each a magnificent little work of love.


Here are some of the guests enjoying some of the art on opening night,

and a small frame of the exquisite ballet dance performance.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

(photographs by: Alex Andy)


xoxo
Amely

No comments: